Sometimes, you may wonder what women’s world would look like if they didn’t wear makeup! A brave thought, but hard for many to imagine the scenario.
So, let’s ask this straight, can a woman look beautiful without wearing makeup? Is it ‘the makeup’ that makes a woman look beautiful?
YES, a woman undoubtedly looks good without wearing makeup. We all should be confident enough to confront the fact that true beauty doesn’t come from the makeup. It’s a combination of both the woman’s attitude and the eyes of the beholder.
Though, in some cases, we might need to wear a little makeup to make us feel special. But hey! It’s not something bad, is it?
Confidence Is the Key to Look Beautiful!
A confident woman looks more attractive than any other woman who doesn’t possess that quality.
A confident woman knows pretty well about how to deal with their flaws. For them, it’s okay to have some drawbacks.
When you’re confident enough, you won’t feel down. You’re the best. Man finds a confident woman more attractive than a woman who’s beautiful only by her features!
Why Does A Woman Wear Makeup to Look Beautiful?
In most cases, girls prefer wearing makeup to look beautiful. They’re not confident enough that they look perfect without makeup. It’s not their fault, though.
Why wouldn’t you, as a girl, feel this way! The modern entertainment media has shown us a so-called perfect world of beauty and charm! This media tricks our mind into buying all these makeup stuff to run their channels, whereas the cosmetics industry is booming every year, capitalizing on our delusions!
Also, girls love wearing makeup for any special occasion. Admittedly, I’ve seen many women who don’t prefer makeup at all, but they wear makeup on their special days. Its nothing about looking beautiful; it’s more like feeling special for the day.
An Estimation of Women Preferring Makeup?
You’re not going to believe, but almost 50% to 80% of women prefer wearing makeup!
They mostly prefer makeup because they fall for the advertisements of beauty products produced by myriad cosmetic manufacturers.
Is Wearing Makeup Bad for Your Skin?
Wearing makeup isn’t a healthy choice for a woman unless they maintain it prudently.
It may make you look good for the time being. In the long run, you have to face the consequences of wearing that makeup. Makeup is harmful to your skin because–
- You will get wrinkles at a very early age.
- You will have big skin pores.
- Your face will start to lose its natural glow.
- Makeup can irritate your eyes.
- Wearing makeup can lead to skin breakout, which causes pimples.
Do Men Love Women Who Wear Makeup?
Yes and No. Many men appreciate natural beauty and don’t support makeup! On the other hand, some men would drool over the women who smudge their faces with deep makeup.
Men get attracted to those women who love the way they are.
Some men don’t like the concept of heavy makeup. They believe that when a woman wears heavy makeup, it brings a remarkable transformation. When the same woman shows her bare skin, some men cannot accept the night and day look!
So basically, some men can’t grasp the two sides of the coin equally. A girl’s face with lustrous makeup attracts them while the same skin without makeup turns them upset.
Conversely, a little change is okay for some men, but a huge transformation is usually unaccepted!
Such men can’t digest seeing a woman wearing wigs, fake eyebrows, fake lashes, fake nails, fake skin color, artificial lenses, and so on! Those who long for natural beauty find these stuff weird.
Does Makeup Make You Someone Else?
What’s the point of doing makeup if you don’t look the way you are!
We wear makeup to enhance our beauty, or precisely, turn ourselves to someone else.
In reality, makeup should only reflect our God-gifted features more sharply, not to make our faces appear as glinting plastic dolls.
We don’t wear makeup to look like someone else. You may be feeling that your lips are too dry today, so you’ve decided to put a shiny lip-gloss. Workload has made your skin dull and dry, so you’ve puffed your cheek with a little face-powder to conceal it.
Our purpose of wearing makeup shouldn’t only be enhancing our beauty, rather imposing our positive attitude onto people around us.
I mean, why will you change your look, woman? Aren’t you happy with what you have?
If you’re not happy about your natural skin, then you can’t be satisfied with anything else. Try to appreciate the way you are.
Why is Makeup Allowed in A Beauty Contest?
Have you ever wondered why a wrestler has to go through a drug test every time he hits the ring? Because drugs boost strength!
Similarly, makeup alters your looks. Then why is it allowed when someone is at the beauty contest? Can you identify the real beauty when everyone is wearing makeup?
I think it’s high time that we contemplate this. If a beauty contest happens without allowing heavy makeup, you will be wiser that no one has flawless skin.
Besides, the contestants will focus more on their characters, intellects, and presence, rather than only flaunting their physical features.
No One Has A Flawless Skin!
Accept that everyone has some flaws in their skin. Some may have an uneven skin tone, some have dark circles, some with pimples, or some may not be happy with their skin tone, no matter how good it is!
If you ask a woman about the thing she doesn’t like about her skin, she will surely come up with something! Even a woman you think has flawless skin will complain over something that she doesn’t like about herself. It could be her face, her body, or something else.
Accept your flaws and stop being fuzzy about it. It’s natural to have some flaws.
You’re flawless to someone else. A person who loves you loves you the way you are! We all should love ourselves without keeping any doubts!
A Woman Can Look Beautiful Without Wearing Makeup!
There are many ways to look gorgeous without even wearing makeup. Some of them are very effective and easy to practice!
- Healthy Eating Habits- Eating healthy food is a significant task to get beautiful and glowing skin naturally. Green tea, dark chocolates, and virgin olive oil are the most popular healthy eating habits among women’s beautiful skin and hair.
- A Good Sleeping Habit- To get healthy and beautiful skin, you should sleep at least 8 hours within the same time frame of the day.
- Keep Your Skin Hydrated- It’s best for you if you drink at least eight glasses of water every day. That’s the minimum requirement to rejuvenate your skin tone.
- Take Care of Your Skin with Natural Ingredients- Sometimes, put some natural masks to keep your facial skin healthy. The avocado face mask is one of the famous natural masks for glowing skin. Use aloe Vera to remove sunburn from your skin.
- Working out for Healthier Skin- Stress makes you look dull and sad. Working out will keep your mind calm and happy. It also releases stresses, which can brighten your face with joy.
- Sunscreen is Mandatory- Sunray is harmful to your skin. It takes away your natural glow. Use sunscreen daily if it’s necessary to stay out for long hours.
Is Buying Makeup A Waste of Money?
Buying unnecessary cosmetics is a waste of money.
You may need some regular makeup stuff such as sunscreen, a regular lipstick, a setting powder, and eyeliner as a woman. But if you’re buying some expensive makeup stuffs out of whim, it’s definitely a waste.
Wearing Makeup Is Time Consuming
If you’ve watched a makeup tutorial video, then you know it very well! It takes hours if you’re up for a heavy makeup!
Woman, why you will waste so much time over something that is easily washable!
Grow a habit of wearing very light makeup. Many women out there keep trying new things with their makeup look.
If it’s your profession, then you’re allowed to give so much effort and time in makeup. But if you’re not, then you shouldn’t pour so much time and money over it.
Some Women Have Built A Carrier with Makeup!
Nowadays, we have plenty of makeup experts helping many women look good on their special occasions.
- Makeup artists are in huge demand in the present market. They earn a lot of money with their expertise. Their names spread as brands, especially in the Hollywood and Bollywood industries.
- Bridal makeup is also very trendy and on-demand. People prefer many bridal experts on their special days.
The Famous Trend of The No-Makeup Makeup Look!
So, what is a No-Makeup Makeup look? Well, it’s something like you are wearing makeup, but it wouldn’t appear so. Women who prefer light makeup or no-makeup should know about it!
As I said, no one has flawless skin– so, what they do is, put a no-makeup look. When you see those women, they look naturally beautiful, and that they’re not wearing any makeup!
No-Makeup Makeup is a very famous trend promoted by social influencers.
We all want to look beautiful and flawless. And we’re delusional that it’s not possible without makeup!
Trust me. It’s all in your head. Change that thinking.
Some Edible Stuff as Makeup!
We can use some food items for makeup! These natural items mean no harm to your skin like a cosmetic makeup does! Isn’t that great?
- For Foundation: You can use the combination of peanut butter, olive oil, and flour to make your foundation. You can even change your foundation’s tone by adding or minimizing the amount of flour into that home-made facial recipe! Some may face breakouts after using this foundation. But rest assured, it won’t harm your skin in the long run. To apply this foundation, you can use marshmallows. I mean, if you’re up for entirely natural and foody makeup, then this idea is for you!
- Almond as An Eyeliner: Yes, you’ve read it right! It sounds insane, but you can make an eyeliner with almond.
Take a lighter and burn the sharp part of the almond until it becomes pure black. Now it’s ready to apply it to your eyes.
If you want to store it, you can mix some olive oil and easily keep it in a container! There’re a lot of women who claim that they feel itchy after using eyeliner. This natural makeup condiment may give you a solution for that!
- Setting Powder: You can use corn starch for a setting powder. Sometimes, you may feel a little sticky skin after using it. But hey, it’s not harmful, at least!
- Contouring: As a contour, you can apply cocoa powder. To change the contour color, you can mix a little flour with it.
- Lipstick: You can make a lipstick with food color! Apply a little food color into coconut oil and then mix it well. Your eyeshadow is ready. Making the tone light or deep, you can use it anywhere you want! If you are running out of blush, then make a light tone of it and then apply.
I mean, seriously, can you imagine that these foods are usable as various makeup items! After knowing these all, you don’t have to worry if you are running out of your stock. You can go to your kitchen and use some of it!
A woman is beautiful with or without wearing makeup. Indeed, makeup will make you look gorgeous instantly, not permanently. Too much makeup will damage your skin in the long run.
Makeup is not mandatory. It should be a choice. Put on makeup because you want to, not because you are bound to apply it!