Wax strip is a regular and effective foot care product for removing the long and thick hairs from your legs. But it’s essential to select the best products that suit your requirement the most. I apply wax strip and I know how it works and what benefits or downsides it may cause.
So, below I’ve rounded up the 3 best wax strips, considering various other aspects of their usage and results.
Reasons Why We’ve Enlisted the Above 3 Products?
Our best products list is inspired by the philosophy of efficiency, price, and safety trio. We hold these 3 qualities above other features since they’re the things women would value the most in a body and legs wax kit.
Our product experience makes us recommend the following things for your consideration before you opt for buying one:
1. Features in A Wax Strip to Look for
- Usability: I always prefer any skincare or foot care product to possess the easy-to-use quality– right from the unpacking to strap-off. If I can’t play with my wax strip as easily as a toy, I may not fancy that product much. So, be careful of the wax strip’s usability before you purchase one.
- Results: Although it depends on an individual’s skin type, the ultimate result is what I look for in a wax strip. I have normal skin, so, the strips don’t leave any red patches or blemishes. An optimum wax strip should leave your legs with fresh skin, zero hair, and palpable muscles.
- Irritation or Pain: I can’t help it but yes, I yell when I pull the strip off my skin. Since it’s the only way a wax strip works, I look for those products that give me less pain compared to the other ones. Besides, your hair length also matters (at least ¼ inch recommended) in terms of pain while removing the strips.
- Aftermath: I hate being messy in waxing and that’s why I love the wax strip product that leaves a minimum mess. The wax strip that leaves no residue on the skin could be a good choice. Besides, it depends on how you pull the strip off your skin so the hairs are removed evenly.
Not so surprisingly, our best 3 products conveniently possess the above features.
2. Comparison Among the 3 Products or with Other Products on the Market
|Veet Full Body Waxing Kit||Nad’s Body Wax Strips||Nuonove Hair Removal Waxing Strips
|Packaging||Paper pack, 20 strips||Paper pack, 24 strips||Paper pack, 40 strips|
|Portability||Fair size and easy to carry||Fair size and easy to carry||Very small and easily portable|
|Skin Type||Normal, but works on other skin types too||All||All|
|Ingredients||Triethylene Glycol Rosinate, Glyceryl Rosinate, Silica, Polyethylene, etc.||Triethylene glycol rosinate, Glyceryl rosinate, Cera alba (Beeswax), Calendula officinalis flower extract, Helianthus annus (Sunflower) seed oil, etc.||Chamomile extract, beeswax, jojoba seed oil, etc.|
|Side Effects, Pain, or Irritation||Almost no side effects, pain, or irritation if applied on the right skin type.||No side effects, no residue, or no hair.||No side effects or pain.|
Best of the Best 3s- Verdict
Now, it’s time to declare the one I personally love the most among the 3 wax strips I’ve described above.
Here we go. It’s –
“Veet Full Body Waxing Kit”
Why Do I Love ‘Veet Full Body Waxing Kit’ The Most? (Personal Recommendation)
I recommend the Veet Full Body Waxing Kit as the best due to my personal experience with it for a long time. Let’s get to know some reasons for crowning this product below:
- Brand Value: Reckitt Benckiser has been producing beneficial at-home products, especially for skincare and foot care, for a long time. I may not be a regular customer of their products but their ‘Veet’ product line has really captured my attention. I can say that RB has stood up to their brand image by producing this waxing kit for women who care for their skin.
- Packaging: Veet waxing kit comes with 20 strips, a 10-pair package with suitable wipes. The packet is safe and light. I can carry it in my purse for going to my relative’s or even for traveling.
- The Desired Look I Can Achieve: After all, it’s about keeping your legs smooth and glimmering for a certain period. If so, Veet has provided me with the perfect results I desired for my legs. The clean hair removal and smoothening ‘Perfect Finish’ wipes give me the most beautiful pair of legs (for me, at least). Not to forget the nice fragrance it wafts.
- Price: Veet costs fairly as compared to other similar waxing products. The $15.99 is a great value for the perfect waxing I can get with zero to minimum side effects and mess.
- Diverse Use: Although I’ve recommended the Veet Full Body Waxing Kit, which aims at the normal skin type, it surprisingly works with similar outcomes on dry or sensitive skin. THAT’s A FACT! My skin is normal, yet it sometimes turns sensitive in different seasons. Still, I can apply the same Veet waxing strip on my leg and get the perfect hair removal, followed by smooth and supple skin.
- Availability: I’ve purchased it twice from Amazon as well as from the local market. Veet Full Body Waxing Kit is available globally. So, chill and order your Veet waxing strips right away.
- Safety Standards: Reckitt Benckiser maintains its safety standards well. I’ve found the precautionary instructions mentioned on the product’s instruction manual or the booklet. I strictly follow the Do’s and Don’ts to myself as well as any other family member (especially children) out of its misuse and harm.
A Few (Or, number) Downsides of ‘Veet Full Body Waxing Strips’ I Must Raise
My recommendation wouldn’t be complete without raising some minor, yet noticeable sides of Veet Full Body Waxing Strips. So, here it goes:
- It may cause itchiness after waxing your legs.
- The wax may break some hairs near the skin.